Kane came from London in the morning, and managed to get to the Palace Square, the Museum of Faberge, and at the site of FIFA Fan Festival™. The Englishman told us about how he sees Russia.
- The atmosphere impresses me very much,- says Kane. - I have not seen this for a long time - all people are happy, they smile. I was at the stadium when your team won - it was incredible. Everyone was exulting, shouting, hugging each other. You walked until morning, but then it was Sunday, everyone had to work on Monday!
- So your FIFA World Cup™ started in Moscow?
- Yes, I flew from London to Moscow, and from there I came here. Just accommodated at the hotel, and immediately went for a walk, despite the weather. Time is an issue, you have to catch everything! In Moscow, I noticed, everyone is like me and always in a hurry. Moscow seemed more businesslike to me. It seems that all people in Moscow are engaged in some kind of business. Petersburg is more sincere.
- Have you been at the FIFA Fan Festival™ there?
- There - no. And here I came, it is very conveniently located. I want to note that everything is clear and understandable, even if you do not know Russian. In addition, you feel yourself in complete safety, security are everywhere. I chose the right place to spend a day off! If I do not get tickets for the semifinals, then I'll watch the game here.
- If suddenly England does not go further, who will you be cheering for?
- For Belgium, I think. This championship is so unpredictable, everything can happen. Think only about your victory over Spain - incredible!