- I came here for the first time and I already like everything. Such powerful energy is felt, immediately the mood is upbeat, - says Sergey.
He, like many guests today, prepared thoroughly for the match - T-shirt, hat - all in the colors of the team. Football enthusiastic since childhood, he went to the matches of FC "Zenit" in the 6th grade.
- Now, it is less likely to get out on games, but I wanted to see such a game in a big company. It will be a great match. Yes, it's difficult, we'll have to try, to jump above our players' heads, but I believe in victory. It does not matter with which score, - says Sergey.
There are a lot of children, even infants, in the crowd of thousands. Of course, they do not understand much about football, but Alexander in his ten years already understands the intricacies of the game.
- I like Igor Akinfeev in the team; he does such saves! - explains Alexander.
At the Festival, he came with his father. Vladimir is here for the second time and decided that his son would also be interested. Father and son are sure that our team will win, but they have different opinions about the score. Vladimir bets on 2: 1 in favor of our team, Alexander believes that the score will be minimal - 1: 0.
The official oracle of the FIFA Fan Festival™ Zabivaka also puts on the victory of our team. The excitement increases and when our team, preparing to enter the field, appears on the screen. The Konyushennaya Square explodes with cheers, greeting the national team.
Go! You cannot look at the screen. Everything that happens on the field is reflected on the faces of the fans. Each successful interception of the ball or a quick attack is accompanied by an approving rumble, every blow to the side of the gate - such enthusiasm that it seems the Russians have already scored a goal. And what will happen when they truly score? And here's what! On the Square there is something like a small earthquake, joy hits the edge. And even the Croatian return goal does not reduce the heat - "Russia! Russia! " -The supporters chanted, cheering their team.
- It’s nothing, do not worry, everything will be fine, - Nikolay reassures. - Nobody expected that the goals would be the same as in the match with Saudi Arabia! I think the game can even reach additional time.
- Oh, no extra time, please! - Tatyana objected. – I want to go home early.
Tatiana says she came to the Festival for the sake of her son. He was drafted in autumn, and he is a passionate football fan. He watches games on TV. And his friends buzzed all ears about how great it is here on the Konyushennaya Square.
- We used to go to FC “Zenit” matches together, to the old stadium. I was afraid of letting him go alone in his childhood, and then I liked it myself. Although I do not understand much in football. - Tatiana is a little embarrassed and asks to take pictures with a colorful group of fans in the colors of the national team.
- I'll send my son, - she says. - I will report on the work done.
Meanwhile, it really does come to overtime and in the first fifteen minutes our team misses a goal. For thirty seconds the Square is silent, as if realizing what happened, and then it explodes again with the amicable "Russia, Russia!".
- There's still time to recoup! - Nikolay does not despond. - I believe in the team!
Really, you can only believe in Russia. Our team evens the score and the joy of the Konyushennaya Square echoes even in Kupchino, for some reason there is no doubt about it. Again a series of penalties. In which this time we were not lucky.
However, hardly anyone regretted that he saw this game today on the Konyushennaya Square. The day ended with applause. Not only the national team, but all those who were with us today - you are best!